Friday

Poistive

After googling my name and seeing what kinds of hits come up, looking at my different accounts and reviewing the way I look on Facebook I think I can definitely say that I don’t have a negative web Identity. I don’t know if I would call it positive because other people may interpret in different ways. I don’t use foul language, I don’t post smutty pictures, and on Google my name doesn’t come up as someone else who is not a good person; I honestly don’t think there is anyone else with my exact name! My name in Google brings up my Facebook which is full of truthful honest nice things about me, and by googling my name the hits that come up are about me in architectural engineering, a website I made for English, and a number of sites connected to my life at my church and different events held for my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment