Wednesday

"Mirjana Kentera"

Out of the ten hits that came up on the first page of Google when I put in my name, the majority of them had something to do with me here at Oklahoma State University. The First hit has to do with my Facebook page, the second hit has to do with my church back in California and the different events I was involved in that worked in conjunction with my church. The third has to do with my net vibes account that I made for this class. The fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh hits all have something to do with different clubs I am involved with here at Oklahoma State. The eighth is about a woman that shares my name, but it has nothing what so ever to do with me. The ninth and tenth are two pages online of two of my friend’s contact or online friends, and I happen to be part of their lists.

My name is not a very common so there are not a lot of people to go through when searching for my name. Based on this information, someone might see that I am religious, involved in my school in many, many, ways, and that the first and second offer other options for people to further their search on me to find whatever it is they are trying to find on me. They will also see that all but one of the hits have to do with me, meaning that there is no mistaking me and my name with anyone else. I am one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment