Monday

Response to "TMI on Facebook"

http://savannahgary.tumblr.com/

Above is the link to a blog written by one of my classmates. It is entitled “TMI on Facebook” which on reading the title I already knew I had to agree. I found her blog completely right on the money with the way some of my friends on Facebook act. She tells about a Facebook friend that she did not really know a whole lot about that post virtually anything to her Facebook, and a lot of the information is personal. She now feels as if she knows everything about this person and that they know each other very well, but they haven’t spoken. I also have a friend that does this; which is why I found her post so interesting. Why some people feel that giving the rest of their friends a blow by blow of their lives is eagerly sought out by their friends, I unfortunately will never understand. I really just hope that the reporting bowl movements does not turn into a norm as this kind of personal information that gets posted. If it does I may just have to bow out respectively.  

No comments:

Post a Comment